Stuff about Governments that Gian and LK started

Giancarlo said:
Don't you ever say you believe in a form of government more free then me. A centralist controlled government.. Kyrgyzstan.. they don't last... ever. Your beliefs would lead to dictatorship.

I believe in democracy more then you.
You said that not me. Maybe you think it is so you bring up that possibility ;) Kyrgyzstan is a tiny useless country, new political systems don't work in tiny useless countries. You think 'Liberty' would have worked originally in anything but America? It didn't work in France for very long.

Good for you :D

Re: Mac's no longer the

Lord Kalthorn said:
You said that not me. Maybe you think it is so you bring up that possibility ;) Kyrgyzstan is a tiny useless country, new political systems don't work in tiny useless countries. You think 'Liberty' would have worked originally in anything but America? It didn't work in France for very long.

Good for you :D

Kyrgyzstan can become a major gas producing nation in that region. Lets take a look at the centralist governments that have collapsed in the past few years: Georgia with the Velvet revolution, Ukraine with the collapse of Kuchma, and now Kyrgyzstan.

You are wrong.

Giancarlo said:
Kyrgyzstan can become a major gas producing nation in that region. Lets take a look at the centralist governments that have collapsed in the past few years: Georgia with the Velvet revolution, Ukraine with the collapse of Kuchma, and now Kyrgyzstan.

You are wrong.
Even Ukraine in that list is a little useless country. A Centralist Government would be hard to work with on a collapsed country.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Even Ukraine in that list is a little useless country. A Centralist Government would be hard to work with on a collapsed country.

Ukraine has the largest military in Europe, yet it is a little useless country. Ukraine is a major gas producer, yet it is a little uselss country. Your opinions are waht is useless.

Giancarlo said:
Ukraine has the largest military in Europe, yet it is a little useless country. Ukraine is a major gas producer, yet it is a little uselss country. Your opinions are waht is useless.
Military not trained well without a proper government is still useless however large. Gas is a superfluous commodity.

Re: Mac's no longer the "Immune OS"

Gas is not a superfluous commodity. It can make a country like it did with the U.A.E. Again the government is now proper, and is stable. The military is very developed. Though not up to European standards, it does have experience in Iraq.

Again LK, you have to stop being wrong.

Gas I'm sure does brilliant things :D In the end though it is superfluous - we can only continue using Gas for so long.

Well I must be mistaken - if it has experience in Iraq it must have faced all the challenges that proved the worthiness of the American Army :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Gas I'm sure does brilliant things :D In the end though it is superfluous - we can only continue using Gas for so long.

Lately you are mistaken. Scientists have discovered that petroleum may be naturally developed by certain elements within the earth, and not only the remains of animals.

Well I must be mistaken - if it has experience in Iraq it must have faced all the challenges that proved the worthiness of the American Army :D

The US military has proved very worthy in the heat of battle. We must take Fallujah for example. You naysayers were disproved.

Back
Top Bottom