Stuck iin hell with family

And be harsh...really harsh. If they don't listen, slap them hard.

Or, do what Joxley said...or...go live with your mother.

I guess, But when I go over there.. im here right I act as everything is fine.. I been holding all my feeling for 5 years.. :(

This sounds like a terrible situation :(

I just feel like giving you a hug right now.

It sounds like a terrible situation, but you must look at any other reasons why she may hate you. Has she blown up at you since? She also may have been worried that you were taking pics (Likely exposing) to share on the internet, as this is a major (valid) concern among parents.

Do you live with your dad or your mom? I have been in a situation kind of like this before too. My mom's boyfreind was a complete asshole and hated me. What I just did is I told my mom that if they were going to get married I was going to go live with my dad. She finally realized how this was affecting me and dumped the guy.

I really feal sorry for you because I know how hard things like this can be.

yea i know.. and I live with my auti becuase When I was young. I got abused by my moms other b.f's happen for like cople years, than my Auti got me and adopted me. I call her my mom know, and shes going out with a guy named damon. Hes nice and not mean to us. but my real dad is geting marred to her. and I will like rejecting when they say. does anyone reject

Back
Top Bottom