Steve Jobs - Dead... R.I.P

My aunt has the same cancer, she's mostly stable right now, but it's definitely one of those that once you have it, it's game over.

I knew that when he resigned in August entirely that he wasn't doing well, but I echo your sentiments, FSB, didn't expect to hear this soon that he succumbed.

My aunt has the same cancer, she's mostly stable right now, but it's definitely one of those that once you have it, it's game over.

I knew that when he resigned in August entirely that he wasn't doing well, but I echo your sentiments, FSB, didn't expect to hear this soon that he succumbed.

Sorry to hear about that hope to pulls through as long as possible.

RIP Steve jobs :(

No matter what has been said about him, no-one can really deny he was a creative genius that really launched Apple forward.

Steve was a genius, and created a real home computing that everyone can use. I still am not a big fan of them, but come to think of it, he was and still will remain the personal computing legend. May you rest in peace Steve.

Well, If you think about it, Apple launched the first commercial computer to use a GUI, theoretically even if you're not an Apple fan, you're using a concept that was initially brought forward by Apple. The first successful MP3 player, the first smart phone to achieve widespread success, the most successful tablet etc. A creative genius he definitely was, and will be sorely missed in the Apple fanboy community in which I proudly include myself

Rest In peace.

Stevejobs.app: Fatal error Occured.

Steve Jobs changed the face of multiple industries. Without Steve Jobs, people would still be using grey box computers that had a single font on them. Without Steve Jobs, there would not be an Oscar category for Best Animated Feature Film. Without Steve Jobs, people would have destroyed the music industry by stealing music online until it imploded. Without Steve Jobs, there would be about 1,000,000 less people with jobs creating apps for iOS devices.
http://www.computerforums.org/social-lounge/steve-jobs-dead-r-i-p-109938.html

Back
Top Bottom