stephen hawking

so he is like mentally retartded and he is super smart and talks thru a key board?

and dont say google or wikipedia.

i am checking right now

he maybe wanted to hear other people's reviews.

Anyway let himm be.

As for stevo, ya he is that retard in a wheelchair who does no alot.

Never call him retard tho, he teached us alot.

One of the most brilliant minds of the century and you suggest he's retarded?
He has a major physical handicap but modern technology has made up for that. His work in astrophysics has laid waste to the old school of thought about the universe.
Handicaped, yes. Retarded, hell no...

Read more of him in these links>>>

www.pbs.org

www.hawking.org.uk

Stephen Hawking suffers from the terminal illness ALS, better known as Motor Neurone Disease (or a form of it).

He's not retarded at all, he's probably the most intelligent person alive just now.

o know he will die?

ya well have you evr seen a pic of him? i mean no offense he looks dumb.

and he is in a wheel chair.

ACDC ROX said:
o know he will die?

ya well have you evr seen a pic of him? i mean no offense he looks dumb.

and he is in a wheel chair.

yes I've seen a pic of him, and yes he does look dumb. But then most of the smart ppl don't look as smart as the dumb ppl. :D

but
"o know he will die?"
dude what the...?

yes I know he will die. I also know that if some super intelligent scientist find a way to stop us from getting old I will die too, and u know what? So will u.
Or does that "o" have a hidden meaning that I'm not getting?

setishock said:
One of the most brilliant minds of the century and you suggest he's retarded?
He has a major physical handicap but modern technology has made up for that. His work in astrophysics has laid waste to the old school of thought about the universe.
Handicaped, yes. Retarded, hell no...
I hate to burst your politically correct bubble, but handicapped is a synonym for retarded, and vice versa. Retarded is just typically thought of as derogatory (but it doesn't have to be - depends on context). So yes, he is both handicapped and retarded, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a genius.

Back
Top Bottom