Steelers!

I don't think so, not against the Chargers.

They did look good though and will be tough to beat. I think if they get past Baltimore then they have a really good chance of being the next Super Bowl champs.

I only watched til the 2nd quarter:p glad the Steelers won though. I was hoping the NY Giants were gonna stomp the Eagles, but Eli Manning just had a real crappy game..

They sure got lucky on a few things though, if they hadn't, the game might have been the other way around.

lol steeler's would of lost if chargers had all there players.... guaranteed haha even though i dont like the chargers (i like the raiders) still... anyone could see the chargers doing good for having players injured like tomlison...

Sorry but I'm pretty sure that Baltimore is going to beat the Steelers. But it doesn't matter to me either way...poor Pat's, 11 win season and still no playoffs...Way to prove everyone wrong about Brady being out so they aren't going to be any good this year....Yeah they didn't make the playoffs but that's still sick 11 and 5 without your starting QB and sticking a QB in there to start his first game since HIGH SCHOOL...... Well played...Better luck next year....

Sorry but I'm pretty sure that Baltimore is going to beat the Steelers. But it doesn't matter to me either way...poor Pat's, 11 win season and still no playoffs...Way to prove everyone wrong about Brady being out so they aren't going to be any good this year....Yeah they didn't make the playoffs but that's still sick 11 and 5 without your starting QB and sticking a QB in there to start his first game since HIGH SCHOOL...... Well played...Better luck next year....

The Steelers are a overrated team. The referees always favor them. It's ridiculous. The Steelers shouldn't have won their last game against the Ravens. EVERYONE knows that wasn't a touchdown. All referees called that touchdown back, except one. The first game went into over time, and both games were decided by questionable touchdown calls that went in favor of the Steelers. No one knows why, but they did. The smart thing would have been to let them go into overtime in the second game where the Raven's defense would have destroyed them, like they will next week. Your season is over.

Back
Top Bottom