Steam

well, steam has never made me personally angry.

I jumped on steam only about a year ago, I bought half-life2 silver edition. so i'm not one of the old schoolers who miss 1.5 or anything.

I'm in between. I hate how it takes Steam forever to update and how all their games rely on Steam. I like it because I don't need to plop in a CD everytime I want to play Day of Defeat: Source or Counter-Strike: Source.

ah i do agree with the whole don't have to put in a cd sorta thing. And that is what i was searching for (couldn't really find the words) i hate how all their games rely on steam. Silly Valve.

I can only play steamless servers for 1.6 and they are all asian so i don't understand a thing they are saying and they are way to hard to beat anyway lol.

The only steam games I play are: Day Of Defeat: Source, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life2, Half-Life2: deathmatch, and a little bit of condition zero every now and then.

I hate it because it's slow, takes a hard time to load, download, etc. and because it's screwing with my sound drivers now too... can't play cs:s for 5 minutes without a crash and a hard reset.... *sigh*

The only thing i hate is the fact to play hl2 i need to load steam. other then that its ok, i'm on every other day play CTF 1.7.

my friend bought HL2 but didn't have a internet connection. He just wanted to play the single player but when you play the game you have to download the update and you can't the Normal game without downloading that so that was like $80 down the drain, eventually he came over my place and downloaded the update here. But i mean they don't really consider the people without the internet.

Silly Steam.

i know thats pissed me off when i was at work on my break. bored as hell so i wanted to play hl2 on my laptop and couldn't because i haven't updated steam on it yet.

Back
Top Bottom