Stay Alive

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Any of you guys seen that movie, "Stay Alive" yet? I just finished watching it right now and it freaks me out. I will never look at an FPS game the same again, well, maybe in due time things will get back to normal, hehe. Imagine me playing Doom 3 again. I'm switching over to AOE3 now, lol. Some parts of the movie reminds me of FEAR, where those creepy little girls come out. Then you got a combination of some freaky Resident Evil 2 crap with that scary house and suspensful scary noise. So the next time you guys play something like FEAR or Resident Evil at the same time you've seen Stay Alive, you won't be able to help notice an eery feeling.

Haha i get an eery feeling whenever i play Doom 3.... and i normally only seem to play in the early morning too....

Stay Alive is a movie. Here's the synopsis. "Stay Alive" in the movie is a game undergoing Beta testing. This guy got a hold of it and gave it a test run to see how it plays out. It's kind of an underground game since it's not available to public. Apparently, the whoever created the game based it on an actual horror event that occured a long time ago. So the game itself is haunted. Whoever plays it, plays the game in real life. Anything happen in the game reflects what is in the real world. Spooky. That game looks spooky. You would never catch me playing that game, lol. So these group of friends start to play this new "cool" game, but realize something is wrong when their friends start dying one by one...

I didn't think so. I actually loved it. If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have gone to the theaters. It was quite suspenseful. Actually, gamers would probably find a liking to this movie. I know from my gaming experience. The beginning starts out pretty good and full of suspense. To me, it's worth the movie ticket price.

Back
Top Bottom