Starting Back at Work

J03

~~~~~~~~
How many of you have started working again, today? I know a lot of my family have. BTW - 12,000th thread :D

I'm supposed to go back to school today, but we got some snow last night. We are already supposed to come in 2 hours late because of that, but the areas around us are closing their schools, so we might get lucky.

Back at work, the office is dead.......the phones are dead.....its just all quiet today, plus most of my staff have phoned in sick.....(yeah right!!!)

Yep, school was closed today, so it starts back up again tomorrow. We got 2-3 inches of snow already, and are expecting some more. :) :) :)

Um...the only day everyone got off at my work was Christmas. I've gotten about 2 or 3 days off since Christmas. I worked both new years eve and new years day. I work at a fast food place. Yesterday was bad because we were understaffed. It's been great to have off school, and that I will have 2 better paychecks than I normally get, the bad is that I had to work more hours to get the better paychecks and it pretty much took all my break away from me since I worked afternoons instead of evenings, not that I was going to do anything anyway...

HAHA, School was closed AGAIN today. Theres about 5 inches of snow on the ground, and its only 10 degrees F. This has been a great year so far :)

Back
Top Bottom