Stargate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Hey i'm a huge stargate fan of both shows. But I missed them because well my luck. Vacation and all. So I don't know if this will get locked but I don't think it will since you can record the show. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a site where I can dl the recent episodes of stargate. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM. They must be in english though. I don't think this is a illegal since anyone can pretty much record it on to there computer. So if you have the lastest episodes of stargate, or know of a site that allows you dl the episodes that'd be great.

It is a copyright violation to copy and distibute television shows.

I suggest you go here and read these especially Rule 11

Rule 11: Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.

What you are asking falls loosely in this category

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

I kinda relieased that but only if the site is legal. If you feel the need to lock the topic i'll understand.

Wombat said:
It is a copyright violation to copy and distibute television shows.

I suggest you go here and read these especially Rule 11

What you are asking falls loosely in this category

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

He was not asking for anything ILLEGAL at all. He did not ask for anything within that. He just wanted a legal copy or anyone had it. He didn't say anyone got a site where I can down a illegal episode or anything.

um,..

Recording them for your own private use is ok I guess as there is TIVO and the like. But I don't think it's kosher to make copies to distribute to other people. That's copyright infringment.

BobTheLOL said:
He was not asking for anything ILLEGAL at all. He did not ask for anything within that. He just wanted a legal copy or anyone had it. He didn't say anyone got a site where I can down a illegal episode or anything.
Unless he buys a legal copy from say Wal-Mart it copyright infringement.
Let's just stop this before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom