Star Wars vs Star Trekk

Star Wars hands down. Yes TRD Corolla has valid points but there is something in the Star WArs universe that touches all of us in an emotional level. I mean don't you agree that each and everyone of us deep down wants to be a heroic jedi that saves the princess and the galaxy? Fantasy yes but there is something about fantasies that beat reality everytime. Let's all admit it didn't we all secretly envy Jedi knights when they could use the force to levitate stuff here and there? When is the last time when no one was looking you tried your darndest to force pull that can of beer over at the kitchen because you took into heart what Master Yoda said to Luke back in Dagoba. Star Trek is cool yes, realistic yes but I'd rather be a gallant Jedi Knight saving the galaxy, flirting with beautiful politicians and weilding a cool lightsaber!

Those light sabers were the best. When I first saw Star Wars and saw those glowing swords, I was like "whoa". After that I grabbed a broom and took off the end to pretend it was a light saber.

Hahaha remember the time when the toy lightsabers came out? The plastic ones when they hit anything they sound off a cool "zzznnng" hehe those were fun.

Star Wars for me. Close poll, and close call for me. I really really love TNG!! Picard is awesome! I love the TNG movie, First Contact, that and Nemesis are GREAT Star Trek Movies!!

I love the new USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E. High yield quantum torpedos to replace the older photon charged torpedos. That thing will slaughter the crap out of the Borg. Picard saying to the Borg, "We are the Federation. Resistance is Futile."

Have you seen Star Trek Voyager and it's last couple of episodes? That ship was equipped with some kind of hull armor that was nearly inpenetrable. Holy crap.

Um...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a great adventure took place...
Obi Wan Kenobi we meet again at last. When I left you I was just the learner. Now I am the master.
Only a master of evil, Darth.
The only thing I watched star trek was for>
LT. Uruah (did I spell that right?)
Consular Troy
Seven of nine (woooooooooooohooooooooooo she can assimulate me any time)
Dax
The major from deep space nine> Kira (a very fine looking woman)
And other and assorted women over the years of being a treker. Not a bad one in the bunch...
Hey, did you ever pay mind to the little flat square things Spock used to hold and pop in the console now and then? Kinda looked like a floppy...

TRDCorolla1 said:
I love the new USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E. High yield quantum torpedos to replace the older photon charged torpedos. That thing will slaughter the crap out of the Borg. Picard saying to the Borg, "We are the Federation. Resistance is Futile."

Have you seen Star Trek Voyager and it's last couple of episodes? That ship was equipped with some kind of hull armor that was nearly inpenetrable. Holy crap.
Haha yeah that's a great episode. I love all the ending episodes - they're continuously great. Picard in Three Timeframes, Janeway in Two, great Battle Ending in Deep Space Nine. Never seen the end of the Original Series but its probably good.

Dax... Seven... that other Dax... T'Pol... lol, classic.

Personally I like the Enterprise E... which is sweet, the Dauntless from that Slipstream Episode looks damn fine, the Prometheus is just plain great, Voyager kitted out at the end is very nice. The Defiant never ceases to do something great. They're just all very nice ships. Star Wars ships aren't nice, they're all useless Fantasy Ships. The Enterprise and others are what we would build given the chance. The Enteprise in the Enterprise Series looks dreadfully like what we would build much closer to now.

Star Wars are great films; but the Death Star is seriously under gunned and under protected to fight much at all. It was completely based on size and the protection of the Super Star Destroyers.

Back
Top Bottom