SSD 35gb tested

yh that put comparisons to a 2.5" desktop drive which is currently 1 of the worst drives available for computers.

so id like to see the comparisons to a raptor which i imagine these things are gonna try and compete with

the reason they want to put them in laptops is so that it removes the "moving parts" so that it cannot break as easily when dropped

Yeah they are great for laptops but at the moment the pound per gigabyte ratio is very expensive for my liking

I'll get one when it stops being so expensive, and has a lot more storage space. Until then I'll hold my normal HDDs against my chest and protect them :)

SSD's are expensive and the read times leave much to be desired. If you want speed and capacity, hard drives are still the premier format to go with.

They're only practical in mobile units since there are no moving parts, which then reduces heat and power. More reliable as well.

I would and personally think they are a great idea. They would be so much faster than standard hard drives.

Yeah, they say the hardrive is the one component that is holding a computers speed back, and the one piece that hasnt changed much over the years.

Back
Top Bottom