Spare time

UK31337

Fully Optimized
Just wondering... do you guys ever get sick of computers, iPods etc. How often do you pursue other hobbies?

Do you ever sometimes think "Hey, I've spent too much time at the computer" etc. and feel desperate to do something else?

For me, computers are my other hobby. I'm spending most of my day in class and doing work. But I also practice guitar for about an hour a day and enjoy modifying and racing my car every once in a while. So I guess I've just got too much to do.

UK31337 said:
Just wondering... do you guys ever get sick of computers, iPods etc. How often do you pursue other hobbies?

Do you ever sometimes think "Hey, I've spent too much time at the computer" etc. and feel desperate to do something else?

Yes, i get sick of PC's. I like to spend a week not on PC's as well sometimes (Vacation).

I also have lots of other hobbies, such as DJ'ing, otudoors stuf (bike riding, hiking, etc), hot bois, party mode and shopping.

Yes, I get fed up easily. Nowdays, I get tired on going on the net in forums and all. I spend time with family, whatch TV, go biking...you know...the everyday life. Now, as I will get a job, things will be completely changed. The arrival of Core 2 Duo in my house, the car liscence and full Permit, me looking for a Toyota Echo or something with an Acura...I get to taste life in real now...and PCs are and will remain the main part of life...as I am going to do this for a living.

Once money comes in, we are talking seriously...and when I mean serious, it's serious. Once I will work PERMANENTLY in a computer shop...or even in HP or Matrox buildings, I will be only working with PCs. Okay, I might have spare times and try to pop in here, but when David dies (Life goes on...no one is invincible), I might be an extreme old fart (Man...It's baby food time!) but if the forum is still on...higly doubts it lol...but if it is, I can try to pop in..and finish the job...til I die.

Got a hot car and a hot girlfriend. play soccer and compete in martial arts. music is a passion so goign to lots of shows as well. i keeps it real big time, if you doubt it then we have a problem.

I've occasionally pursued different hobbies. One of my favorites was these little cars called Tamiya Cars, and they ran along these walled tracks. It was pretty fun saving up money to buy better parts and tuning the gears and such. Or another one is my old hobby with Legos. It's just fun to take out that giant box of Legos I have and just let my imagination roll. Very fun. :)

well a computer for me is just something that I use to waste my spare time. I usually don't have anything better to do (exept I could study for school, but that is just way too boring) so I sit infront of the pc. But there are those times when I don't have anything to do on the pc, which suck because then I don't know what to do. :D

Back
Top Bottom