Sort of makes you appreciate LAX.

Yes sir... It is my fav. sport.

Played it since Freshman year.

Did you enjoy the vid?

Yup, nice. I play golf, best sport!! And basketball, but done with that now.

I read this quote once, "Golf and sex, two things you can enjoy without being good at them."

We were supposed to be looking for quotes in English class, and I showed it to the teacher, lol, she thought it was funny.

When I read the title I had a different idea of what this thread was about.

Haha... meh... I like LAX too.

Gold and sex are also two of the only things you can't get good at by practicing with yourself or your family.

football still owns LAX, half those hits were for no reason, one guy is just running down the field and looking the other way and then bang, some guy hits him from the side he is looking away from and you got yourself a "hard hit". also some of those guys speared, leading with your head. football players on our team do it all the time, cant wait til one of them breaks there neck doing it, then they will see who was right(me).

Well, the dude running down the field has the ball, and if he is looking the wrong way, it is his fault... but I see your point. I play football too, I just enjoy LAX more, I find it more physically demanding.

You can't hit anyone without the ball, you get a black card and ejected from the next three games.

Back
Top Bottom