Sony PSP..is it worth it?

how many mp3 files can one fit on a 1 gig drive? and how do you browse the with the psp? do you have to buy an add-on keyboard? if you can do all this, without much hastle that would be great because I listen to music but dont have a huge enought collection to opt for an mp3 player. and i need internet every minute, and im tired of using my cell phone for internet when im away from my computer.

to be honest im a hundred percent sold on the current item and its functions, BUT im not sold on its future, because I dont know whether sony is planning to release like a new edition or an entirely new psp, which would render me buying this one pointless.
if i decide to buy it in the end im going to wait untill the price drops, 250 really is a lot.

yeah. i say get somethng along the lines of an mp3 player.. about a gig one.. you dont really need more then that for ur fav songs..

I say, They just make good games for pdas lol Touch screen, nice graphics, they even have slots for the cards (which games could be placed on) lol Neat little things

Yeah, PDA's will OWN too. I have one with a few games on them. Incredible technology. I can watch movies on there too. My PDA is my PSP.

Back
Top Bottom