Sony PSP..is it worth it?

Zaki

Daemon Poster
HI, I am wondering whether the current version of the Sony PSP is worth the money ($250), I was thinking about getting an ipod for music but the ipods are so damn expensive that I thought I could be playing games for less money instead of just listning to music. So is it worth it to buy a psp now, or is there a new psp in the making or something? im looking to use it for games, a little bit of music, a lot of image carrying around (im an artist), and watching movies.

thanks, and I wouldnt mind hearing from people who have PSPs

It really depends what you're going to do with it. It's great for those who use it to mainly game, but want music and video as a small side dish. If you're looking for a music/video jukebox, look somewhere else, the PSP's lack of storage space makes it a liability when it comes to being a good music/video player.

Yeah, i mean you can get good 1gb mp3 players in the low hundred range. the one i want is a 512mb mp3, and its 99 dollars.. hella nice. its at costco.. if u know what that is..

Zaki said:
HI, I am wondering whether the current version of the Sony PSP is worth the money ($250), I was thinking about getting an ipod for music but the ipods are so damn expensive that I thought I could be playing games for less money instead of just listning to music. So is it worth it to buy a psp now, or is there a new psp in the making or something? im looking to use it for games, a little bit of music, a lot of image carrying around (im an artist), and watching movies.

thanks, and I wouldnt mind hearing from people who have PSPs

Nope. For 50$ more you have an xbox 360! PSP is just an over rated gameboy with PS2 graphics. Just an over priced laptop with a really small LCD screen. JUst NOT WORTH IT! :(

arrizx said:
Yeah, i mean you can get good 1gb mp3 players in the low hundred range. the one i want is a 512mb mp3, and its 99 dollars.. hella nice. its at costco.. if u know what that is..

Yeah, I go to Costco all the time. Very good stuff. :D

Niiice... I beleive its a Phillips Mp3 player. Its $99 and, its 512mb, very small.. and uses Usb.. Not a cord tho, its like a jump drive. You know what one im talking about? What do you think about it?

The best thing about a PSP is the simple fact that it's portable. It's like a multimedia center all wrapped up in a fun, sleek, portable device that you can take anywhere. If you are looking for something like that, the PSP is the best thing to get.

arrizx said:
Niiice... I beleive its a Phillips Mp3 player. Its $99 and, its 512mb, very small.. and uses Usb.. Not a cord tho, its like a jump drive. You know what one im talking about? What do you think about it?

Dunno...probably a new product. I haven't been to Costco recently.

Back
Top Bottom