Son of a B!T*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wuzzup man, that sucks, my parents are mad about my grades also, I know how it feels. Although it is a good way to make sure you keep your grades up! I have like a 3.4, 3.5 GPA which isn't bad but they focus on my brother who has like a 5.0

Its not possible to have a 5.0.. Lol well not where I live.

Well my grades are really bad right now. Biology I wont be able to pull up to a B. Maybe a C if im lucky. Well Math Im sure I can, I mean all Ill have to do is my homework, hahaha

It really sucks how grades have to affect your ability to drive. Sooner or later, you'll have to drive anyways and your parents will realize that.

Get bad grades on purpose and live with your parents for the rest of your life without paying rent and bills, hehe. Since they won't let you drive a car to get to work, etc.

first nate your lucky secondly parents dont get it that things motivate us for me its a girlfriend for you its driving its different for everyone

Is this a County thing? Because I live like..IDK...3 maybe less hours away from you. We are in the same state, and school has nothing to do with driving here. So I know it is not a state thing. Is this your parents rule?

That's a pretty stupid ruling if you ask me. If you can drive and pass whatever you need to pass then you should be able to drive. It should have nothing to do with how well (or not) you're doing in school.

Over here (in South Australia, each state has different road rules) as long as you pass you learners test (exam type thing on road rules, must get all give way questions right [6/6, 8/8, or 12/12, can't remember], then you have to get 28 or above out of 40 on the rest of the other questions to pass), drive supervised with a fully licensed driver for 6 or so months, go for your P's (another test, driving in the car with a cop, if he passes you, you have you're P's and are allowed to drive by yourself). You have P's until you're 19. Then you are fully licensed.

Pretty sure that's right, although, they are the old rules, (year or so ago, maybe a little longer) they've changed them now. I was lucky I got my licence under the old rules. The new ones suck. And I can't remember what's changed.

Back
Top Bottom