Somthing is bothring me.

noobbuilder2000

In Runtime
Ok my figures are hurting like knuckles and stuff my finger. it start to hurt when i play on css and other shooting games. iam 17. I had a computer since i was like 7.
. I dont know what i should i thought of stop using the computer as much but still when i work i type alot for about 6 to 7 hours a day not continuously . What do u think i should do. My figures i need to crack them alot .i dont know why it all happened during this month.

Doctor(s) will help the most. You could start by not cracking your knuckles like ATF said and spend less time on the computer.

Sounds like carpal tunnel or maybe rsi. But i would recommend stopping with the finger clicking immediately. You don't need to do it and it has the potential to year down cartilage and give you arthritis, which i severely hope you haven't already got ...

Don't crack it again.This is a type of minor hazard which occurs due to the improper posture of fingers.Surely after spending 6-8 hrs you wouldn't have given rest to your fingers.Immediately see a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom