something for the weekend. (bank holiday stories post)

root

Site Team
Staff member
Just thought I'd fill you guys in as to what I've been up to this weekend and why i've not been around.

in britain it's a bank holiday so there is no work on monday for most,
so fill this thread with stories of what you've been up to...

I'll start.

On friday I went to a stag do of one of my old friends from school a mate called Simon, we met up in a pu in Selly Oak for a few drinks, (others had already been out for dinner). after drinking in Selly Oak, we went into birmingham centre, hit another bar before going up the the spearmint rhino
(if you don't know what that is then I'll say gentlemans club, if you don't know what that is then you're likely too young to google it).
spent about 3 - 4 hours in there before going back to the stags house at about 3:30, got to bed at about 4 or half past... awesome night, (if not a little expensive, I'll not go into how much I spent, but it wasn't as much as the biggest spender from our group spent on private dances!). -suffice o say it was more than enough and more than what was needed.

the next day we got up early to go paintballing for the day, spent about 6 - 7 hours paintballing beore heading off into birmingham city centre again getting a meal, drinking more.
had another skinful of drinks played some awesome drinking games, went to bed at about half 2 in the morning as we'd had such a heavy night the night before.

today (sunday) went for a full english before eaving brum and heading back home,
rested for some of the day reading a book, then have just been out celebrating the birthday of a mate called Anna. so basically getting pissed up in a pub whilst listening to live music, - brilliant.

just came home to eat a pizza, drink some more beer play some video games and go to bed... knkackered.
I'm planning to spend all of tomorrow in bed...

anyone else do anything great over the weekend? post it here!

Back
Top Bottom