Some PS3 news

Fasicinating. I am really impressed with the PS3 and especially that XDR RAM. :D RAM that runs natively at the SAME SPEED as the CPU internally and externally. Another neat thing about the Cell prccessor is its BSB and FSB are equal! No processor has yet to achieve that!

Sure looks good. I think the hunger for graphics and performance will always put preasure on increasing prices.

I think they said they would bring into power pc's from IBM and stuff and possibly home pc's, but I'm not really sure. Even if it does I don't think it would be for awhile.

at least a year if they were smart. if they put a cell into a computer most ppl would just get it and not the PS3.

DarkBlade said:
Fasicinating. I am really impressed with the PS3 and especially that XDR RAM. :D RAM that runs natively at the SAME SPEED as the CPU internally and externally. Another neat thing about the Cell prccessor is its BSB and FSB are equal! No processor has yet to achieve that!

Like they say, "Raw speed and power doesn't come cheap" :)

DarkBlade said:
So true.... yet.. it seems that the PS3 will not be that expensive.

FOR YOU! Ha! You could probably afford couple of PS3's and 2 HD-ready TV's for each one! Argh!

Back
Top Bottom