Some good films to watch.. got any?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, tonight and the rest of the week I'll need some good films to watch, can you pick some great movies...

I'm picking Sanctum tonight, I've seen almost every good possible film out and my list is running out, so pick a good rare film that didn't get noticed but is a brill film.

Thanks

The boat that rocked? Not sure it counts as a rare film that wasn't noticed but I found it hilarious!

One of the best films I've seen is Se7en. Another awesome one is American Psyco. Shawshank Redemption. The Godfather. Dark City.

There's a few MUST SEE movies.

Shawshank Redemption is a killer movie. I didn't think I'd like it but I gave it a look and for the subject matter it was done right.
If you saw 2001 a space odyssey and thought WTF? like millions of us thought, then you have to see 2010 the year we make contact. It expands on 2001 just enough to explain what was going on and then drops in to it's own story. The story wraps up in such a fashion there is not an opening for another sequel. But you get to find out what the frack the monolith is and what it has to do with the whole thing. The special effects are good and not overly used.

Momento and What Dreams May Come were some other good ones. And I saw Babel just the other day and it was good.

Hugo is amazing. I loved it.
It's the first film I've seen that I think helps going to see it in 3D.
It's a lot stronger.

The Mist (2007) - based on a Stephen King novella, need I say more.

Husk (2011) - B-movie budget but a good film none the less, it's one of the only films that genuinely freaked the missus out a bit.

Hobo with a Shotgun (2011) - cult, but you have to be able to appreciate a deliberately poorly done film.

30 Days of Night (2007)

The Crazies (2010)

Inglorious Basterds (2009) - One of my favorite 2009 films for sure.

all the obligatory British films if you haven't already seen them. Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later and so on.

Heavy Metal - (a cult classic)
Chinatown - (1974, Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway and John Huston)
Me, Myself and Irene - (Jim Carrey)
Source Code - (Jake Gyllenhaal)
Black Death - (Sean Bean)

Back
Top Bottom