some 40 year old dude punched me

pc trade post

Daemon Poster
yesterday (haloween), my cousin and some friends and i went trick or treating together. my cousin and i srent really dressed as anything, but we both had hats on and when people ased us what we aere dressed as we said "gangsters" and turned our hts sideways lol. anyways, at this one house, the guy came to the door and asked me and my cousin what we are supposed to be, so we turned our hats sideways and said "gangsters." his response was "well, do you know what I do to gangsters?" and he punched my cousin in the chest 2 times and on the shoulder 2 times. i thought the guy was just joking at first, but i could really hear the thump when he hit him. then he turned to me and punched me 2 times in the chest, HARD. i was like, "dude wtf ws that for??" and he just walked back inside and shut the door. now, this guy was probably in his forties. durring the whokle thing, his wife was standing right there, and she was laughing! what a fucked up couple of people. i really really dont think he was joking when he hit us, because he hit really hard and looked mad. i have no idea what he would be mad about either. i even have a bruise of my chest now from it. all i know is that guy can expect to clean A LOT of toilet paper out of his trees in a few days...

dude report it to the police. you have every right to. and when i went out yesterday (with 2 friends and 3 hot girls) i didnt dress up as anything, and ppl are like "what are you dressed as, and i kept saying "your mom".

Wow. Normally I'm against TP'ing houses, but that guy deserves it. TP the whole house and his tree like hell, and egg it like hell, then if you happen to have paintball guns, stand at a distance and let the good times roll. :)

Wow, that's so sad it's embarrassing.

The worst thing that happened to me was we went to this guy who hates us house, his mom took one look at us, said there's no more candy and slammed the door.
You should invest in a paintball gun. I was dressed as a Marine (My mom used to work in the Marines so I wore her uniform) so I carried around my gun. You know all those signs people put up in their lawns for upcoming elections? I lit them up.

ya dude were gonna potato knock him too. for you that dont know what that is its when you put a potato on one end of a coat hanger and form the other end of the hanger like a hook so it can rest on the door hanger, and then you attach some thread to it, and you have a whole entire rol of thread. you then run as far away from the house as you can and pull the thread back and forth, whihc makes the potato go back and forth and it bangs on the door. a lot of people dont even see the potato when you do it so you can get them like a million times lol.

But seriously though...I think you have every right to report it in. That could be considered assault. He punched you because you were acting like gangsters for Halloween...

Wow, do more then that ahah..If he did that to me, I duno if I wouldve followed up, depends on the moment I suppose..But yeah, get his adress written down, white pages, get his phone number, and just fuck around with him at 2 at night ahaha...Dont tee pee, takes to long, get some eggs, and just throw them at his house..But prank calls might be the best, maybe use a pay phone if your gona go all out or if u threten him, use a payphone..I would be planning this shit so bad right now ahaha..But to me, if you wanna get him one time and thats it..Just walk buy at night, ( if he has a good car) Take a perm makers, walk by the side, have the marker out and just go along the car...THats so f'd up man, you shouldve just swung at his ass...

alvino said:
But seriously though...I think you have every right to report it in. That could be considered assault. He punched you because you were acting like gangsters for Halloween...
Yeah totally. Assault charges FTW :D

dude report it to the police. you have every right to. and when i went out yesterday (with 2 friends and 3 hot girls) i didnt dress up as anything, and ppl are like "what are you dressed as, and i kept saying "your mom".

^Halloween is all about the girls john.

G35x - Just key the damn car. Then he'll actually have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom