So who got Killzone 2?

I have! :D

Can't play online though, since I can't connect it up at the moment, but the games pretty good so far

I've seen the same damned trailer on TV like literally 20 times tonight over the course of three hours.

I'm already sick of the game and I haven't even played it.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;904064 said:
Just curious if anyone here got it. Were getting a clan setup on another forum if anyone is interested in joining.

this is completely off topic but i just realized your name was absynth haze..lol.

i will with my next paycheck :)

Cool I've already started getting are clan setup. About 15 members so far. We will probably start actual matches in a few days. Right now its just practice.

Hard to say for me though. I just got my enroll stuff done for school and I'm waiting on a call right now to see if I made this terms deadline or will have to wait till April 27th.

this is completely off topic but i just realized your name was absynth haze..lol.

Congrats that's also my PSN.

Played it. The graphics are really good and the gameplay is good, but who the hell did they hire to write that damn story? Some apes?

Played it. The graphics are really good and the gameplay is good, but who the hell did they hire to write that damn story? Some apes?

I have not even started the story mode yet. I've been playing online exclusively. You interested in being part of the clan Alvino?

Its not a ultra serious clan. Tomorrow were going to setup a match at 7pm est to do some team practice.

To MikeReiner good game man. Will have to play again sometime.

I really like the game, but its seriously linear, the way it plays out. Once one thing has finished happening (you've killed everyone), you move onto the next bit, and its really obvious too.
Also, I've not seen a game of this caliber, ever have bad animation when it comes to talking, and this game...does. Even though other animations are spot on, the mouths do not move very well at all to speech, which considering how much you see, is quite a big thing, and really affects the beliveability.

Back
Top Bottom