So stupid

There are some awesome deals if you look around. I want a Zune!! Looks like there's one for $80 at Toys R Us. That's an awesome deal for a 30 gig MP3 player, I might just get it.

i might go to get a HDD, i never wait in line or anything, i just wait till the idiot shoppers go in then i just walk in and get what i want. although the last 2 years i made the mistake of browsing afterwards, you have to get in line fast so you dont run into the check out line a mile long.

Buy something that everyone wants, walk outside, and sell it for more, lol. I want a new harddrive, but not that bad, other than that, nothing really. My friend and I are going to crystal lake I think, but idk.

Whats in crystal lake? The only thing I know there is an RV dealer lol....

Anyway my mom would never ever go shopping the day after thanksgiving, she already hates shopping with all the people enough, but with the mass chaos forget it lol. My sister on the other hand she'll probably go at like noon :rolleyes:

Some people do have issues...

I'm a GeekSquad agent at Best Buy, and people were calling us among other people yesterday about Black Friday deals. Yes, we as the associates saw the deals before they were leaked online, of course, but we still can not give out information on how much we have, and whats on sale.. it goes against corporate policy and people would take it as a promise.

Needless to say, one customer cursed out a girl who had picked up the phone, when she declined to give them the information on sales. The woman even said, "I've seen the ad online.. NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE!" -- Which is not an actual quote, because she included profanities.

And as you all know, the Wii is still the number one holiday gift because so many people want it and most stores have a limited supply, all the time. It was the day of the truck, and we were set to open at 10AM. When an employee showed up at 7AM for an employee meeting, a customer asked him to put a Wii aside for him. The employee said he wasn't sure if we would even have them, but if we did, it would still be against policy to put one aside, considering the high demand.

The customer went back home, and came back with a metal bat and smashed the car of the employee.. How insane could people get, over a product?! Needless to say.. we called the police and justice was served.

They should get a high powered water cannon and spray anyone who's camping in front of a retail store.

I just past buy a Best Buy store here. Haha, there were already 8 tents setup on the outside of the store!!! Ok, I may be missing something here....I wonder if the PS3's are on sale again?!

Back
Top Bottom