So I just got this nice 250gb 7200.10 Sata HDD...

superman22x

Golden Master
...and no way to hook it up... It didnt come with Sata cables or anything, and I only have the one that came with my HDD, so I am trying to think of the nearest store that would sell Sata cables for power and data at a decent price...

Think Super walmart would have them? I might have to go to bestbuy to get them...

Thats the problem with buying OEM hard drives. I bought a pack of 10 Sata cables of Ebay for $10 incl. shipping, but thats the cheapest I've found so far.

I doubt walmart will have them and bestbuy might not either.

If you have a local computer shop that would be your best bet.

If Best Buy sells hard drives, I would assume they sold SATA cables. I think I remember seeing them there some time ago.

Best Buy is about 25-30 miles away... Thats the only problem. Otherwise I would get go. I am borrowing one from my friend for now, but I think I will order one off buy.com or something.

phew, the best computer part i see at my walmart in a 5500fx

bestbuy, or compusa is a good bet

check your local computer store (if you have one). that's where i got mine, $2 for both data and power sata cables (together). love that place.

Call up some of your geek friends and see if they got any laying around that they'll sell you for a buck.

There's no way Walmart will have one... Kinda doubting Best Buy will have any either. I would go to a PC shop, they will definitely have them. Don't order just one cable online...shipping will cost more than you pay for the cable. I will probably be cheaper to drive to some place that has one, unless you live out in the middle of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom