So i got my psp

shadygirl420

In Runtime
and pretty much already f'd it up :mad: Somehow i went from 1.86 to 3.11 i dont know what to do ive tried everything. Any advice?

did you just buy it ? if so why not take it back to the store and get a duplicate refund..

well, there must be a way to un-install it if it can be installed.. have you tried going to a PSP forum and asking them. i know that sounds like second hand advise, but it's a start.

since i don't own a psp i could'nt direct you any further.. :p

-edit-

try out the link below : hope that helps..

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/firmware/

i had a psp and it was a waste..you should take it back and get your money back and use that money for something worth it.

My little 14 year old brother has a PSP. Why not hook the PSP up to your computer using cable, then go to my computer it will be under removeable disk (PS you have to be in USB mode on this PSP for the computer to detect it) once you detect the PSP it will be assign a drive letter and it will be under 'devices with removeable storage' (I) for example, open the removable device, by double clicking and finding the firmware file/folder next go on internet and download sony PSP firmware version 1.11 save to system then copy it or cut and paste into the PSP folder then disconnect PSP and turn it off.

next turn it on it will show the "home" section of the PSP from here you can see that the old firmware version is reinstalled.

cheers,0x0161 nice 420 in the handle.

dude_se probably knows what to do...he belongs to a psp forum.

why did you update the firmware?
lol yea, but theres no such thing as a 1.86 firmware.
if it powers on but its a blank screen it sounds like you bricked it (fcuked it up) and i doubt you had a custom firmware or modded 1.5 on at the time.

what exactly did you do/happened anyway?

edit: @oxo, nice thought but that just wont work, its not as easy as that, theres other factors to consider, like what firmwares on it now, and you can only upgrade that (unless you get a downgrader), oh and if it powers on, thats something to consider :p

Back
Top Bottom