So about computer tests..

jon the noob

In Runtime
Lets take the A+ exam for instance as it seems to be quite popular

Say I were to take it tomorrow, and pass. How long would the certificate be good for? Do you need to continually take new tests or is it good for quite some time? Also where do you take an exam like this?

you would be good for life, but it would be smart to take it every time it updates the test, or every 2 or so years to keep up to date

you would be good for life, but it would be smart to take it every time it updates the test, or every 2 or so years to keep up to date

The test is only updated every 3 years :rolleyes:

It's valid for life, and I don't really see a reason to retake it if you are working in the IT field.

Geek Squad Agent
Store 458
w00t! 4-5-8... DOMINATE!

Haha, I Just realized you work with Best Buy. I used to be a Business Professional at 111:Westminster, CA before I became a Cop. Bet you like that Dynex discount huh, Lol. :D

ArrizX would fall in love with the Car Audio Dept discounts!

Haha, I Just realized you work with Best Buy. I used to be a Business Professional at 111:Westminster, CA before I became a Cop. Bet you like that Dynex discount huh, Lol. :D

ArrizX would fall in love with the Car Audio Dept discounts!

LOL Yes he would!

One time I told a customer that he should get Dynex because its pretty good, and he nearly grabbed me by the neck and said its crap..

Crazy customers.. ;-p

I'm about to JOS for the Senior position at the precinct.

My cousin is taking a course in High school for A+ certification. I want to too, but my school doesnt offer it. Do you have to take a course for it? Or can you just take the test online or something?

My cousin is taking a course in High school for A+ certification. I want to too, but my school doesnt offer it. Do you have to take a course for it? Or can you just take the test online or something?

You can certainly study online, and read a book or two that is relevant to the A+ Study..

Then you schedule your test.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=35117
Feel free to read my A+ guide that is still relevant.

Back
Top Bottom