It Snowed

What gloves do you have? I usually wear thin Frank Thomas leather ones, but in cold weather I use gloves which have thermal inners (for each individual finger), and the outer looks like a lobster claw (one section for my thumb, and then rather than four fingers, it's just two sections with two fingers in each, I'll find a pic to explain sec

EDIT: Kinda like this:
2Finger-Mitter-Gloves.jpg

I had/have Dainese gloves of some description that I bought in like 2011 :lol: Haven't ridden since about 2013, got a car and definitely prefer it in the winter :p

In the summer I do get urges and find myself on ebay looking at bikes... no! the time is not right. :hide:

Forgive the rambling as I recorded the video. Here's the snow we got on Christmas 2010. Our first granddaughter was three months old and it was her first Christmas, but unfortunately our daughter could not get out because of the snow. I videoed this from my front porch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkjeFn62I6o

Hi! Any one know why I can't view videos?? This is what I see!!
I hope I haven't been a bad boy!! Anyone else having trouble with the videos??
Gary!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hmm that might be an issue with Firefox not sure, Have you tried watching it on YouTube by clicking the logo button?

Hi BK. I'm about to blow my gaskets. Yes I can see the Video when I log on with IE.
What the Hell is going on. Is this all because of W10 upgrade?? I'm getting really sick of all the BS that this upgrade is causing. What the Hell is this old country boy supposed to do about all these glitches. This xxxx keeps up and I'm going back to W7.
I don't have time to solve Microsoft stupidity. I don't have the knowledge or the patience to fix their screw ups!
Thanks friend!
Gary!

Hi friend! I'm lost. This is getting way over my head and I'm just not the kind of person to solve all these screw ups from Microsoft!
Thanks friend!
Gary!

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 4
Now I can't open the video with IE??? I've had it my friend. I have had a very bad day and I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed and sleep on all this weird crap!

This just keeps getting better and better... W10 is starting to look like the bastard child of Windows Millennium.

Back
Top Bottom