Snow!

mammikoura

Golden Master
I almost had a heart attack just like 2 mins ago. I woke up like 30mins ago and then came here to post and then I left to get some food. Well now I'm back. :D

Yesterday I was almost going to post that I'm seeing the effects of global warming since there was no snow in here and it was almost december. I can remeber when I was a kid during christmas there was like 70 cm snow everywhere.

But when I went to get food from my fridge I looked out of the windows. And omg it has rained like 3cm snow during last night, and it is still raining. So it's all white outside :D It's great because like yesterday when I came home at about 17.00 it was really dark outside. But now since there is snow it's not going to be so dark anymore. Though now I will have even more problems going to school with my bike that hasn't got any brakes because the roads are going to be more slippery. :)

Aww lucky ... no snow here in Australia, only seen snow once when i went up into the mountains ... o well, there is always the ice skating rink :)

dyserq said:
Aww lucky ... no snow here in Australia, only seen snow once when i went up into the mountains ... o well, there is always the ice skating rink :)

yeah but as I said it's only like 3cm now. I can remeber winters when the snow walls next to the roads on countryside were taller than me.
It was cool, but also weird since u couldn't see over them :D

Its been 2 weeks for our first lit of snow.

Now, we have like 10-15cm on the floor

Back
Top Bottom