Smoking pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
it can actually and it's for that reason that I decided to never smoke pot again. One time my buddy and a couple of his friends were bored one night so we took all the concentrated THC (the stuff that gets you high in marijuana) out of his buster and made a layered bowl of weed and THC. I was trying to sleep later that night but I got so scared because i kept hearing whispering behind the couch across the room and I'm pretty sure I saw the lamp move. Then i heard this loud crash in that general direction so i got up because I assumed it was one of the guys trying to freak me out but no one was there when i checked. Then i went down stairs to see what my buddy was up to and found out that everyone else went home and he was just sitting at his computer (pretty much doing nothing because he was as f***ed as I was). Then i just sat down and zoned out for I don't even know how long. I woke up on the couch the next morning and just went home but decided that pot is just not for me anymore.

That sounds pretty sketchy lol.

I smoked pot for the first time last night, i never will again. It just wasn't what i expected at all and i think its over rated. Plus, its illegal and im probably just better off not doing it considering im into stuff like weight training and keeping healthy.

You're right. It is overrated and you are much better off not doing it.
thumbsup4kk.gif

ive tried cigarettes, and they were ok, im just not addicted or anything. havent had one in ages. im not into that kind of stuff.
im happy with alcohol :)

Ok.. ive smoked it before...and let me tell you.. when you are doing it it seems like the best thing that ever happened to you.. but its not... if you can just do it occasionally and dont let it take you over then you will be fine..IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT.. but if you let it control you and are its bitch then it will take you over and YOU'LL BE LIVEN IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!.. haha.. had to bring a lil comedy into it.. but seriously..if it controls you and you just party your youth away and then when you are 25 and living with your best friends mom and have no live except hits from the bong.. then it will hit you hard and you will realize that. MAN life is way harder than i thought it would be.. so

if you can do it and stop whenever you want thats fine.. but actually the best thing to do is just to never start....

quoting pink floyd's time:

"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"

smoking pot is very bad....mkay?

good choice, i never had, and never will smoke any thing

im 19, and i still havent even drank alcohol yet

Ok.. ive smoked it before...and let me tell you.. when you are doing it it seems like the best thing that ever happened to you.. but its not... if you can just do it occasionally and dont let it take you over then you will be fine..IF YOU ARE OK WITH THAT.. but if you let it control you and are its bitch then it will take you over and YOU'LL BE LIVEN IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!!.. haha.. had to bring a lil comedy into it.. but seriously..if it controls you and you just party your youth away and then when you are 25 and living with your best friends mom and have no live except hits from the bong.. then it will hit you hard and you will realize that. MAN life is way harder than i thought it would be.. so

if you can do it and stop whenever you want thats fine.. but actually the best thing to do is just to never start....

quoting pink floyd's time:

"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun"
Lol i like the Chris Farly quote.

I used to smoke pot all the time a few years back. Me and my 2 buds were the biggest potheads around. I guess I grew out of it and havent smoked in about 1 year. Now its just beer. Be cool, dont smoke pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom