Simply Put

shimmy06

Beta member
So, I come back two days later to find that my thread has been closed, darn!

Well, to all those who gave me a warm welcome - Thank you!

I hope to put whatever knowledge I have out there to help anyone else out. I'm not a computer guru, but then again, I joined this forum to learn new things.

And I'll do my best to keep active.

Peace!

:cool:

Yeah, some things got out of hand in that thread as you see.

So, welcome back and hopefully you stick around! Its amazing what you will learn on this form.

Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunatly some people can ruin it for the rest of us. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often.

As long as you come here to learn, we'll be here to teach. There is no such thing as a stupid question (unless Thelis asks it :p )

Yes, I as well apologize on the behalf of those that can't contain themselves very well.

On a more serious note, Welcome to the Forums. You need anything from me, Just ask.:cool:

I don't know if I got chance to welcome you in the other thread, so welcome :)

I cant even remember the other thread so Welcome or welcome again:) :D (memory loss it must be old age), wait a min im only 35:eek:

I cant even remember the other thread so Welcome or welcome again:) :D (memory loss it must be old age), wait a min im only 35:eek:
being married does that to ya :p
anyway welcome. i tried to tell people your thread wasnt a chatroom but i guess it just got out of hand. we all know each other so well on here we end up arguing, just like a typical family, but we generally get on well :p

Yeah, sorry about that. Unfortunatly some people can ruin it for the rest of us. Thankfully that doesn't happen too often.

As long as you come here to learn, we'll be here to teach. There is no such thing as a stupid question (unless Thelis asks it :p )

Occasionally I still read your posts, just for the sake of laughing at you... and I see this? Unacceptable... completely, despicable.

Back
Top Bottom