Should I buy Battlefield 2 for $9.99?

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I'm ordering a wireless access point that's compatible with dialup from J&R and because they charge almost $30 for shipping to Canada, I figured I might as well make the shipping price worthwhile and order some more stuff.

I saw Battlefield 2 for $10. Is that a good deal? I haven't played any battlefield games, will they run on my system? How's single player, I don't know if multi player will function correctly on dialup.

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Product=4022887

Need answers quick, soon going to place order.

Well for that pprice it isnt gona be some big deal if it dosent work
As for will it run on your system ? well what is your system ,
or just try system requirements lab

Single player is decent, as is, but it really is a multi-player game.
For $10, you can't beat the price and may as well try it..

Plus, there are single player modifications out that you can download that will improve the SP experience.

I have an Intel Pentium Dual Core 1.6GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and Intel Mobile Graphics 945GM(I think). Toshiba Satellite A100-VA3 running Vista Home Premium.

The ram would be fine its within the minimum and so i would have said it would cope
but the video card is the biggest issue you would have , i doubt it would run very well at all , do you not have a desktop you could run it on

nah it's gonna be a crappy experience running the game with that setup. sorry, jordan

$10 is a great price for BF2, but on a system like that, it simply can't be enjoyed I'm afraid.

Vista with 1 gig of ram is a problem, but even more so is the graphics card/chip.

Back
Top Bottom