Semi formals

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well the semi formals are comin soon and i got 6 girls i would like to ask i ruled out a few tho because i probably wouldnt have a chance and i dont want to end up embaressing my self....just wonderin if anyone else has semi formals

yeah.. i've had semi formals, i attended it once, but i realized my school wasn't big on them since almost no one shows up lol.

high school dances are the lamest thing if your not intoxicated with all your friends.

haha ill have to find out but my parents are prob pickin me up oh well if its too boring me and my date will go outside and makeout or something

mongoman said:
well the semi formals are comin soon and i got 6 girls i would like to ask i ruled out a few tho because i probably wouldnt have a chance and i dont want to end up embaressing my self....just wonderin if anyone else has semi formals

I have them but screw going to them, my sister is their and I like clubs better. School stuff sucks.

mongoman said:
haha ill have to find out but my parents are prob pickin me up oh well if its too boring me and my date will go outside and makeout or something
i assume you managed to get someone to go there with you...
yeah semiformal started in 9th grade for me too

kchi55 said:
i assume you managed to get someone to go there with you...
yeah semiformal started in 9th grade for me too

Get one, leave, make out.
Go in, trade, leave, make out again :D

Back
Top Bottom