Seether totally blew it... Blew it good...

superman22x

Golden Master
So, my friend and I went to a seether concert, in beloit. Bought tickets online, drove an hour+ there in my 19mpg truck, paid for parking, started walking towards the area... and everyone was leaving... It had stormed, but it had blown over, over and hour ago... Seether canceled... I posted a comment on their myspace, but of course it wont be posted up... I'll post the edited version here... I was pissed when I found out it was canceled... They didnt need to, didnt storm anymore either...

So... we wasted 4 hours driving down and back, money on tickets bought online, parking fee... And you cancel after a storm that has already blown over? You blew it... Blew it good... Such a f**kin hypocryte... At least fake it... Not f**k it...

I work with another band, and we go out to the top of a hill to film a music video, and it rains, and storms, but we dont quit, we wait, and keep on going, dont fake it.

wow sorry to hear that... do you get any kind of refund or aother pair of tickets?

i saw seether at the wisconsin summer fest, they were alright live. Five finger death punch was terrible live

Back
Top Bottom