school

iamchickenlover

Daemon Poster
scool is not cool. i have to go back down tomorrow :( . no more fun and fishing back to sitting in school in Portland all year. luckily i am bringing my fishing pole this year. sadly i still do not know who my roommate will be. i sadly cannot bring my desktop witch i got one of those high speed tech stations for this summer because it is distracting i and i am way behind everyone else in grammar. more than likely after out sophomore class hike i will be back here all the time posting stuff and replying to stuff with bad grammar.
i have not been here much this summer any thing new around here?

high school. the schools around (montesano/aberdeen) here were bad influences on me so my parents sent me to Portland. it is not too bad it will help me in the long run but for now it sucks.

high school. the schools around (montesano/aberdeen) here were bad influences on me so my parents sent me to Portland. it is not too bad it will help me in the long run but for now it sucks.

Same kinnda situation here, but with a different schooll (of course ;)). I start back on thursday.

i am back down here :( sharing my stories are hard in Portland because my idea of fun is shooting, fishing and hunting. people here like to save the whales and lecture about how no guns would get rid of crime. if my friend puts them on you tube i can show you what i did half the summer :D lots of shooting :D

Back
Top Bottom