School

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today was my 2nd day of school here are my predictions
Math figure i'll be a medicore student nothing speical
Banking figure i'll be near the top of the top considering only me and other kid actually signed up for the course.
History VERY TIPPY TOP normal kid history sucks me history ROCKS. I love history fav subject
Lit LOW very very low in the 80s or so
Business Class Considering its much like baning i'll do good in it.
Phy Sci i got a really good feeling about this one. Last year I WAS TOP of my biology class VERY TOP. So I don't think i'll be the best of the best. but I'll be better then the avg joe.

wow school allready?? that sux i don't have it for another week friday!! ... still seems too soon tho...i have a feeling this year that my straight A's won't be straight this year :( had to take all AP or advanced classes...a TON of homework comming my way :(

Finished school in June..

Going to take one semester of college and then thinking of joining the Air Force.

i used to want to join the Air Force...but i guess i just lost interest :( ... i used to allways want to fly :D ... still think about it sometimes...tell us how it goes if you go k?

Haha. I haven't had school for a whole 6 months now! :D After dropping out of College... :p

Why would you bother taking a term of University and then just joining the Air Force? Why not just join the Air Force :p Surely they then subsidise training?

I once pondered joining the Navy, Technician Stuff for Nuclear AirCraft Carriers (American Navy, of course, we have no Nuclear Carriers) but that kind of fizzled. For the last five years now, I wanted, want, and shall want, to work for Microsoft! They rule!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. I haven't had school for a whole 6 months now! :D After dropping out of College... :p

Why would you bother taking a term of University and then just joining the Air Force? Why not just join the Air Force :p Surely they then subsidise training?

I once pondered joining the Navy, Technician Stuff for Nuclear AirCraft Carriers (American Navy, of course, we have no Nuclear Carriers) but that kind of fizzled. For the last five years now, I wanted, want, and shall want, to work for Microsoft! They rule!

Paid for my first semester alright so I might after the first semester of college

I start school in the last week of August....This is my final year

Nex step: Trade School
After step: Uni (only special programs...if not available...then it's work :D

My school starts one week from now. Going to upper secondary school, (the system is a little bit different in here) 3 years there and then going to join the air force. And then retire at a very early age and do something. :D

Lord Kalthorn said:

I actually applied for the royal navy last summer..... missed out on it by like 3 points... that was annoying, but now ive just been accepted for a 5 year aeronautical engineering apprentaship (playing with bits off aircraft :p ) with the job at the end being fixing and maintaining radar/comms parts... loads of wires... should be good fun :D

Back
Top Bottom