Scarface

yes any sick, twisted, quentin tarantino movie out there is my favorite.

dust till dawn, resevoir dogs, pulp fiction, etc....

wow, i never knew that, now it makes so much sense!!!!! the briefcase has his soul, and the soul saved jules ad vincent, and marsellus wallus had a bandage on the back of his head, and tahts were his soul came out of, but then what about his "business partners" Brett, and the flock of seagulls guy, was brett the devil? wow, that makes the movie like 100 times better (sorry for double posting)

Scarface was on tv the other night and I watched it again. Anyone else a fan of this movie?

i love that movie...Al Pacino rules, and just FYI ...they are coming out with a even better version for the real serious movie goers.

~mr mixx~ said:
i love that movie...Al Pacino rules, and just FYI ...they are coming out with a even better version for the real serious movie goers.

By that, I hope you don't mean they're gonna remake it. Otherwise it'll be just another on a growing list of classic movies that gets butchered by Hollywood and those money making freaks. (Italian Job, anybody?)

I like Scarface, but I prefer the Godfather series when it comes to Pacino movies.

"say hello to my lil friend"

Basic story, he is a hit man and makes money killing poeple. Blah blah, also invovled in drugs.

Slayer said:
By that, I hope you don't mean they're gonna remake it. Otherwise it'll be just another on a growing list of classic movies that gets butchered by Hollywood and those money making freaks. (Italian Job, anybody?)

I like Scarface, but I prefer the Godfather series when it comes to Pacino movies.
Probably some uber extended version with another interview in it

Nik00117 said:
"say hello to my lil friend"

Basic story, he is a hit man and makes money killing poeple. Blah blah, also invovled in drugs.
Ahh.....I love the chansaw scene....lol

Back
Top Bottom