saw II

CJ said:
You'll understand about the saw on the floor and the pig's head and cloak when/if you see the first movie.

but i saw the second and i get the saw (from the 1st one) but what about the pig's head? what is up with that?

and people PLEZ for heaven's sake no offense shut up about how great the movie is and tell me what two urinals and 1 bathtub is doing in a house bathroom?

ya i am double posting so what

SPOILERS AHEAD

I don't think it's a real house. More like a warehouse and the guy's designed a fake house within it. Remember them trying to break out and seeing the metal shutters and the cops going to the "real" house which was identical to the one the criminals were in?

"Cube" is a film similar to the idea of several people being locked away and having to solve a puzzle to escape.

The pig's head mask and cloak was used by the killer in the first film. She's taking the persona of him now that he's dead.

Saw is my current favorite movie. I haven't been out yet to see Saw2 but I think it looks just as awesome as the first. As far as scariness goes....not scary at all. It's definitely not what I consider to be a horror movie but it is particularly gory so if that scares you then I guess I stand corrected. I think it's pretty clever just he way the killer works cause I mean, he doesnt actually physically kill anybody, it's always people set up to kill themselves. I just find it really interesting, its quite an original idea. But yeah disturbing nontheless.

ya he nvr kills anyone.

but technically he does kill them direcly but indirectly yes.

and TRDCorolla, you system is nice! but ur (i think) laptop is suckish. 4200rpm? 5200 is obselete, 4200...i dont think so no offense. pc 2700? i have 3200. and i dont have a 64 bit cpu, i have a athlon 2700+ xp. so i have 3200, 2700 isnt bad but i guess on a laptop it inst bad. but 4200 plez

Back
Top Bottom