Saw 4

I still havn't seen saw 3 yet. Saw the four minutes of saw 4, quite disturbing

I don't think I can watch it at the theaters because of the big screen and chilling sound effects. I tried watching Hostle before at the theaters and it was sick. But watching it at home is a whole different story since the screen is much smaller and the sound is dead (compared to movie theater sound).

Can't wait to get the file though.

I saw all of the saw movies (except 4 because it's not out yet? maybe torrented it is) and Hostel. I'm a huge fan of horror movies, but that's just me.

I don't know what else they could add to the story in saw. Maybe Saw 4 will be about how he became jigsaw.

The only disturbing thing in Hostel 2 was the castration scene. That was pretty disturbing.

I haven't seen Hostle 2 yet, but hope to get it soon. I saw the Sae 4 advertisement on the billboard while driving to work on the freeway. I was like, what the crap? Another one?!?!

Saw 4 is a prelude from what I hear. But I have never been a fan of horror, so I havent seen the first 3.

I saw the first one and found it very disturbing and don't have much interest in watching 2,3

After awhile, you can truly see how fake the effects are. The peeling back of skins, the blood oozing out, the cuts--you can really dissect it. Very fake looking. Especially when you see the same actors over and over again, your mind is like, "ok, everyone's all right even though they've been slashed and tortured". That just reinforces the fakeness of the whole thing.

That's why when I watch these kind of movies, I've grown pretty numb to all the gore because my mind is telling me that it's impossible for something this sick to occur in real life--unless if you are just that sick (in which case, that person is mentally disturbed).

its all about how disturbed it can make you which i really wouldnt want ot waste 2hrs of my life on

Back
Top Bottom