Sat

my parents kinda pushed me to
my family has pretty high expectations, my dad went to harvard for college, chicago for medical school, and northwestern for residentsy, he also skipped a grade
my mom went to college at hope in holland michigan and then to business school in chicago, where she met my dad, then she worked for hewlitt packard

my parents kinda pushed me to
my family has pretty high expectations, my dad went to harvard for college, chicago for medical school, and northwestern for residentsy, he also skipped a grade
my mom went to college at hope in holland michigan and then to business school in chicago, where she met my dad, then she worked for hewlitt packard

I'm not sure exactly on the grading, because I dropped out of high school and ended up getting my GED. With rather high scores I might add.
Just remember, no matter what happens. You don't have to fill ANY ONES shoes but your own.

Pep, that's a mighty good reading scores. Matches, if not beats, my score and I'm about to be a senior in high school. Then again I have an excuse...sometimes I get my Portuguese and English grammar all mixed up, plus I don't read fast enough. (Regardless, I should be able to do better.) Keep up the good work!

edit: Real quick my 2 cents. Standardized testing is a load of bull. I know many talented people who perform at excellent levels in school, however they're incapable of high test scores. I consider myself one those. As a quick example: I have 103% in my Calc2 class, clearly destroying it, but I can't even get a perfect on ACT/SAT middle school level math. It's absurd.

edit2: My scores if you are curious:

Critical Reading 590
Math 710
Writing 570

lol ya (+1)

hey does anyone believe that sucking on peppermints while your taking a test makes you think more or something? when ever we take tests at school they give them to us.

Back
Top Bottom