Roswell NewMexico.. Aliens; Area 51 o.O

geek_gal said:
arrizx your right they do have underground, its huge, i think its called bunkers and stuff goes down..down there(haha like that)
How do u know?

gg said:
If you mean what do they do underground and it was a typo, well who knows, i know i sure would like to know :D
hahahah, my bad. I ment to say that where does it say that they go underground?

gg said:
Yes, but do they(we) really know?
Thats the thing...We have ideas and very little evidence when you look at it,
sure things like this...
*Warning Alien..pretty scary* And theres more of these going around, videos, Aliens Autospys etc

Yeah it's hard to tell if it's real of not. I've seen the complete (almost) video of the autopsy done to the alien which was recovered at Roswell. Kinda weird. Looks real, but it might as well be a fake.

edit: messed up the quotes

Yeah it's hard to tell if it's real of not. I've seen the complete (atleast almost) video of the autopsy done to the alien which was recovered at roswell. Kinda weird. Looks real, but it might as well be a fake.

um..Wtf? there did you seen a video of an "alien autopsy"?

arrizx said:
um..Wtf? there did you seen a video of an "alien autopsy"?

I gues there=where?

From the internet ofcourse, using p2p programs. Must say that it was quite cool watching it. But I tell u that if it's a fake it's a damn good one. Some a bit freaky stuff. But not as freaky as an "alien child" video I've seen. That video wasn't cool, it was well.. horrible.

And I must say, in the autopsy video, I can swear I saw the alien move :D

Well obviously the internet haha... But is there any chance you still have them, cause i would like to see them.

mammikoura said:
How do u know?

hahahah, my bad. I ment to say that where does it say that they go underground?

Yeah it's hard to tell if it's real of not. I've seen the complete (almost) video of the autopsy done to the alien which was recovered at Roswell. Kinda weird. Looks real, but it might as well be a fake.

You hear about it and read about it, ive heard quite alot about it(but i try to keep up with things like this paranormal etc) the bunkers down there(underground) was on a show aswell i remeber watching, but it was an awful long time ago about maybe 5 years ago or so and it was talking about the bunkers and Area 51 and the alien autopsys and i cant fully remeber as i was sorta young but i remeber them showing drawings of what the bunkers are said to look like and all and what goes on down there i think they also said that there was..'carts' like to move stuff around or something down there, and about 3 years after that show thats when i got to watch the video of the alien autopsy(s) we hired it out some friends and i and it was well ...freaky..spooky...just plain scary.. so real looking and all and sure it could be a fake, alot of people where saying it is, set up and all but i still think there could be some truth there....

geek_gal said:
i still think there could be some truth there....

THINK that there COULD be SOME truth..

im sure there is truth in it, like there ( i beleive) are really aliens, and they do know how to do an autopsy.. both of those.. true, and there is an area 51.. thats true..

see there is truth in it.. just not that truth that were looking for, lol..

how about not advertise ur website here?
also not digging up threads which are weeks old is a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom