Roflmao!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insensitive?
What the?
I got quite a few gay friends, and you could ask any-one of them I got nothing against gay people! I'm just saying to all those idiots out there who sterotype gays as people who wont fight because they will 'break a nail' or mess up their hair. That this is not the case, as gian has clearly shown. I admit the title is wrong, I was laughing at how the last thread went with everyone getting pissed over the language thing. Sorry gian if I offended you it was suppose to be a compliment
jack

gian just forget about him. you have ppl who care about you elsewhere. dont let one jackass screw stuff up a bit more for you.

Jack05 said:
Insensitive?
What the?
I got quite a few gay friends, and you could ask any-one of them I got nothing against gay people! I'm just saying to all those idiots out there who sterotype gays as people who wont fight because they will 'break a nail' or mess up their hair. That this is not the case, as gian has clearly shown. I admit the title is wrong, I was laughing at how the last thread went with everyone getting pissed over the language thing. Sorry gian if I offended you it was suppose to be a compliment
jack

You little mocking shit.. let me tell you something.. you have no right to go opening up threads about me or my sexual orientation. Not now, not ever. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. There is a stereotype out there that gay people won't fight for their rights? Oh really? WHAT THE FUCK WAS STONEWALL? OR THE FIGHT FOR MARRIAGE? SERIOUSLY THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR IT. YOU MUST BITE YOUR OWN TONGUE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Thank you. I know you are mocking me. So please shut up.

God, what the hell is up with you people. I figured a month away from CF would cool things down. There are too many teenagers bringing high school drama to these forums.

CarpeNoctem said:
God, what the hell is up with you people. I figured a month away from CF would cool things down. There are too many teenagers bringing high school drama to these forums.

Carpe, I just suffered a huge personal loss. My anger and sadness is deep...

Jack05 said:
dude I meant physical fighting as if you wouldn't notice!!!!!!

Gay guys are no less physically capable then straights. Now shut up and stop mocking me. You are bringing something up that is long gone.

Giancarlo said:
Carpe, I just suffered a huge personal loss. My anger and sadness is deep...

I'm sorry, I should have specified that I wasn't talking about you. I was directing that toward Jack05. I support you 100% when you defend yourself. I meant nothing bad towards you Gian.

Jack05 said:
Insensitive?
What the?
jack

Dude...too late now...you're just gonna have to bite the bullet and deal with the incoming artilllery, man...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom