Ripping cds

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
What is a good program to rip high quality mp3s from cds? I used to used Cool Edit 2.0 to rip cds, I can use Windows Media Player I suppose, but I was wondering if there is something better out there which is free.

Personally I just use Windows Media player and set it to MP3, at 192-250kbps usually. Its easier than using a seperate program, though I use Winamp to listen to music.

I just use media player, I mean what ever program you use is going to do basically the same thing as far as ripping a cd to mp3 format is concerned

I'll give Windows Media Player a try. I'm just not fond of it because wma music files sound pretty crappy to me so I never bothered with it. But it seems like your right about the mp3 ripping though.

I got WMP ripping some cds right now:D Seems alright. It even gets all the info for you off the internet. I'll probly just stick with this.

WMP is usually what I use to rip CDs. If you're a real audiophile, you could always change the settings to rip the CDs to a lossless format rather than the default MP3 setting.

Back
Top Bottom