Ricerific

LOL! OMFG that is ricer to the max. His engine isn't even clean! What a POS! If i ever saw that car parked somewhere I would publicly urinate on it.

that's got to be one of the stupidest mods i've seen...and what's up with the ugly a$$ blue color...robins egg? :rolleyes:

It's these type of work done on cars that make modern imports look bad. I mean even for a Civic, it's a DX lol. I feel if it had the performance to match, it would be ok. But a car fixed up like that and doesn't take you anywhere is just a waste. That's why "ricers" tend to be.

It isn't just imports either.

mustang_rice_163.jpg

mustang_rice2_121.jpg

Edit-Oh yea, did you see how much he wanted for that Civic?

That's a stones throw away from me. Well, maybe a little further. That's bulls*** though! I know a guy who had the sideways license plate thing on a s-10 blazer and he got in trouble for it!!

What a turd! My mongoose bike is faster!!

Cabbs, tell me where the hell I can find the douche who did that to that mustang. I'm going to castrate him, cook them and make him eat them!!!

Who the F*&% puts a rear spoiler from a fox body hatch on a 99-04??? WTF, WTF, WTF!!!

If I was a cop, I'd pull him over every time I saw him, just to be a dick!

Clutch said:
That's a stones throw away from me. Well, maybe a little further. That's bulls*** though! I know a guy who had the sideways license plate thing on a s-10 blazer and he got in trouble for it!!

What a turd! My mongoose bike is faster!!

Cabbs, tell me where the hell I can find the douche who did that to that mustang. I'm going to castrate him, cook them and make him eat them!!!

Who the F*&% puts a rear spoiler from a fox body hatch on a 99-04??? WTF, WTF, WTF!!!

If I was a cop, I'd pull him over every time I saw him, just to be a dick!

I found it here:
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...images?q=rice+mustang&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=G

There's a spoiler from a stock Mustang on the hood too.

Back
Top Bottom