Reccomend me a PS3 game.

I have the original Red Faction. It's nothing special in the way of graphics, but the story is alright. Weapon choices are interesting.

Well this is Red Faction: Guerrilla

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;966478 said:
I haven't been paying to much attention to games these days to be honest. I'm trying to save money atm lol. I remember playing a Red Faction game on the PS2 and it was a lot of fun. Destructible environments and the controls were pretty decent on it.

I just said KZ2 because it has a lot of support behind it. There have already been 3 sets of map packs released for the game and the continue to back it. The MP always has a lot of servers running so you can always find a game. Plus its 32 person where most of the PS3 games are 18 excluding R2 which I thought sucked. Also they have tweaked the controls since launch and the control system is almost flawless now. Very similar to COD4 if you've played that.

I think your screen is plenty big to really immerse yourself in Mirrors Edge. I agree with the $60 price point though its to much. There simply isn't enough replay value.

Maybe rent KZ2 and Red Faction and demo them both yourself. I know KZ2 had a SP demo out and I'm not sure if the other one does or not.

Hmm good idea. I just watched Mirrors Edge though I dont think that game is really for me.

cant ever go wrong with bioshock if you havnt played it
also uncharted is a great game
fall out if you havnt played it is amazing
resistance 1&2
metal gear
you've prob played a lot of these haha not sure tho

So what did you end up getting?

Turok. It was a deal at 20 dollars, and I have missed playing it since N64.

I just couldnt bring myself to spend 60 dollars while trying to save for a lift.

cant ever go wrong with bioshock if you havnt played it
also uncharted is a great game
fall out if you havnt played it is amazing
resistance 1&2
metal gear
you've prob played a lot of these haha not sure tho

Lol some of them yeah.

Assassin's Creed maybe?

I looked for it! I figured it might be under 60 dollars now, but I couldnt find the game.

Hmm... they have 1 and 2 out so it should def. be on the cheaper side now. Too bad it's pretty sweet.

I didnt see it at Walmart?

I would have totally gotten it if it was there... I totally didnt even look though lol

Back
Top Bottom