Rebates

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
So i got my corsair rebate back, and is thinking of getting something that also has MIR.
But from what you have to do, you have to send both the original Reciept and UPC code.
Now i know you can ask for more copies of the Reciept, but what about the UPC code?
Poeple told me to photo copy it, and then from what i heard, is that when something goes wrong and you sent in the rebate, they wont let you return/exchange because you dont have the original UPC code.
So basically, when sending in the rebate, it voids the 30 day warranty you get when you buy it from the store, and the only rebate is through the manufacturers.
But that seems like a pain in the neck to go through with the manufacturer.
I dont know if all i typed is true or not.
But if you bought something, everything is working fine for about 5 days, then you finally send in your rebate, then the product starts to go wrong, and eventaully days within 10-15 days of purchase, and all you have is just the copy of the orignal UPC and reciept.
What do we do?

I'd say if you have a copy of the rebate form and you try to return it you should be fine

the problem with sending in photocopied upcs is they may think you bought the product, copied the upc and returned it, so you can get the rebate.

Back
Top Bottom