Read!!!!

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Everyone Change your Secret Question on Hotmail or what ever email service you use.

Therefore we have had people trying to guess people's secret questions on Hotmail (or what ever email service you use) once they have done that they will come on here and try your password, then it will have a link saying "SEND PASSWORD TO ____@HOTMAIL.CO.UK(.COM) and they would check your email and get the PASS.

Everyone change your secret question to something hard to guess.

Plz post as sticky for 2 Weeks, this is so all members know.

Thanx in Advanced
Xx Cobra xX

for your secret question hit your keyboard hard

then go into your options and change your details so that they are fake yet mak sure you can remember them, that way your account cant be re-registered

Thanks...

The behind the lines spys of ww2 would contact HQ by radio using morse code. The spy and the person back at HQ would spend some time together learning each others styles of transmitting. They could tell if on either end it was not the person that was supposed to be sending the message. As in the spy got caught and was replaced by a enemy operator. The controller at HQ knew in a heartbeat it was not thier guy and closed out the channel.
Same here. You have to look close at the style of what they say. Fakes soon give themselves away.
But I will heed your wise warning and make some changes...

Re: Thanks...

setishock said:
The behind the lines spys of ww2 would contact HQ by radio using morse code. The spy and the person back at HQ would spend some time together learning each others styles of transmitting. They could tell if on either end it was not the person that was supposed to be sending the message. As in the spy got caught and was replaced by a enemy operator. The controller at HQ knew in a heartbeat it was not thier guy and closed out the channel.
Same here. You have to look close at the style of what they say. Fakes soon give themselves away.
But I will heed your wise warning and make some changes...
Interesting!

very, like when my account was broken into the person who was using it could actually spell!!

No one will ever guess mine! I mean, it's only one of the most popular cat names around... er.................................

/me Changes his infizzle

Thanks fer the heads up main.

Back
Top Bottom