Random thread about cooking!

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Hey, guys, whats up? I haven't been posting on here that often anymore with school and marching band taking up most of my life. I usually lurk a lot on here, however.

So, I just wanted to make a random thread to say that I just cooked one of the greatest meals I have ever cooked. It has bratwurst, shrimp, rice, red beans, red bell pepper, a small amount of garlic, and also a very large amount of Cajun seasoning. Took about an an hour and a half to prepare and cook, but I was distracted a lot in the preparation process. I'm guessing you can call this a jambalaya, but I don't know for sure.

/random

Took about an an hour and a half to prepare and cook, but I was distracted a lot in the preparation process. I'm guessing you can call this a jambalaya, but I don't know for sure.

And took you 5mins to eat, damit so long damit so less.

:) weLl done man I wish I could cook, only thing I had last night as Chinese steak and chips and beans. Ummmm the british beans

ha! you sound like me when i cook! I don't do it often but when I do, i go to great lengths to make it the best meal not missing any details. It takes time but it is so worth it in the end!

ha! you sound like me when i cook! I don't do it often but when I do, i go to great lengths to make it the best meal not missing any details. It takes time but it is so worth it in the end!
same here i harderly ever cook usually my parents cook but if i do cook for myself i make it real nice just the way i like it
i usually find a recipe on the internet and go out buy all the ingredients special and make it

Back
Top Bottom