Random Chit Chat

Waiting another week before I get my damn car back.. Starting to really piss me off.. My transmission went out 2/15/10 .. my dealer ordered a transmission for it and it took 2 weeks to get here and now i've got a wait about another week before they even get around to replacing it.

I'm driving about 60+ miles a day on a truck that gets about 13 miles per gallon.
Heh that sucks man, what kind of truck is it? and make? If ya dont mind me asking.

Waiting another week before I get my damn car back.. Starting to really piss me off.. My transmission went out 2/15/10 .. my dealer ordered a transmission for it and it took 2 weeks to get here and now i've got a wait about another week before they even get around to replacing it.

I'm driving about 60+ miles a day on a truck that gets about 13 miles per gallon.

I feel your pain. This Winter, for safety reasons and to make sure I could make it back and forth, I was driving about 280 miles roundtrip every weekend in a Ford Explorer to and from college to work on things at home. About 15 MPG. Bummer. Glad that everything's melting and I can drive my Saab.

They were in stock for about 30 or so minutes. I think I need to get a new PSU.

Quick question, where is a good place to buy 775 mobos that support SLI? I ask because I am always afraid of my current mobo going out (mainly because of the reviews). I want to know just in case. Newegg is kinda running out IIRC.

Yeah, I'm thinking that will be my last resort. I know Micro Center has one, but I don't think I should get it because if my current mobo does last, then I will have an extra mobo laying around.
Then again, maybe I should upgrade instead if it happens. I guess it'll depend on what happens and how much money I have left.

Back
Top Bottom