Random Chit Chat

Is there a site that could tell me what digital channel is what? Ever since I got a TV with a digital tuner, I got about 40+ channels (I think), and would be nice to know what channel is what.

I found a channel that is 83-5, and it turns out to be the Disney Channel. I never had this channel with analog, so that's pretty cool.

Is there a site that could tell me what digital channel is what? Ever since I got a TV with a digital tuner, I got about 40+ channels (I think), and would be nice to know what channel is what.

I found a channel that is 83-5, and it turns out to be the Disney Channel. I never had this channel with analog, so that's pretty cool.

you want to know what channels are what, like a TV guide?

just do what i did. go into Excel and make a graph list of the tv channel and what the number is, EX: Cartoon Network 80-10, FSN 81-10 ect

thats what i did. and i think it depends on your location, there is no set channel list for all HD tuning.

i got about 80+ Channels now thanks to my Vizios integrated tuner, its sweet.

you want to know what channels are what, like a TV guide?

just do what i did. go into Excel and make a graph list of the tv channel and what the number is, EX: Cartoon Network 80-10, FSN 81-10 ect

thats what i did. and i think it depends on your location, there is no set channel list for all HD tuning.

i got about 80+ Channels now thanks to my Vizios integrated tuner, its sweet.

I want to know what station all the channels I have is, like knowing 83-5 is the Disney Channel for me. I think 104-6 is the TBS station, and the 104-9 is the Speed channel.

Yeah, with my old TV, I only get about 42 channels, now I get about 89.

Search through them, write 'em down, and enter them into your TV so it displays it when you go to the channel.

Kind of hard as I can't seem to figure out half of the channels.

There's no TV guide for the DTV channels though. That would be...well...stupid since not everyone picks up the same channels.

Teny, I'm at college....and I have DTV on the Panny. I feel your pain. I've got my favorites memorized though.

Back
Top Bottom