Random Chit Chat

Well.... I agree to some extent, but skin is skin no matter where it is. God made the inside and outside of us, and i don't think he was a pervy old man...

nothing is inappropriate about the human body. The only thing inappropriate is the way we present it, and i don't think cleavage is one of those 'bad' ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

LOVE IT! lots of uses for this video!!! ^^^^

I agree. And that pic is totally beyond the limit. Geez, why are people so bold on this forum?!

Oh dangit, I made more of a mess for myself, didn't I? Alright, I'll leave for a period. Maybe a month or two.

Not keeping your word... little inconsiderate, don't ya think? :rolleyes:

LOL of the day: Check out this PM from 01001010:
"I apologize deeply regarding my immature and hateful comment. You are simply a member who has returned, attempting to look beyond your troubled start. I admire your courageous spirit to continue your membership on Computer Forums, and hope to build a long lasting friendship with you.

Just kidding. Not only do you not contribute anything to this forum, you talk crap about us behind our backs as witnessed in your post at ComputerForum.com (which you later edited).

Just leave and be done with it."

Wow...

^^^^ Also i came across what seems to be a pathetic attempt to make 01001010 look bad. Or you were just wanting major attention!?

Back
Top Bottom